Looking for a home update which has the potential to last a lifetime? Our company specializes in updating driving surfaces throughout the community. D & R Paving is a family-owned paving company that specializes in driveway paving. For over 40 years, our expert crews have been creating asphalt driveways for customers looking to update their homes with driveway paving options in Landing, Succasunna, Randolph, Flanders, Chester, Long Valley, Mendham, Morristown, Parsippany, and Denzel NJ.
If you need your driveway replaced or if you are building a new property in Lake Hopatcong, NJ that’s currently missing a driveway, you can create a smooth new driveway by calling the expert driveway paving contractors at D & R Paving LLC. As one of the leading driveway paving companies in Lake Hopatcong, NJ, we aim to exceed our clients’ expectations on every job. And we offer driveway paving solutions that are built to last.
Our driveway paving services are designed to suit your property’s specific needs. At D & R Paving LLC, we offer a number of options to meet your preferences and your budget. We don’t believe in hidden costs or estimates that don’t reflect the true cost of our work. And when you hire D & R Paving LLC, you’ll benefit from our Reasonable rates, Convenient appointment scheduling and Solid work ethic. Our dedicated team of professionals will improve the value of your property with driveway paving from D & R Paving LLC. Call (973) 770-0300 today for more information or to request an estimate.
Poured Asphalt Driveways Add Curb Appeal
A simple home update which truly pulls together the look of your home is an asphalt driveway. Compared to other driveway paving options, asphalt is better because it is:
- Affordable: The initial cost is a large factor in deciding if you want a home update. Compared to concrete, you might end up paying up to 60% less for an asphalt driveway.
- Salt Resistant: During winter, an asphalt driveway will not get affect by salt. This means it is easier to control ice with less trouble and cost.
- Easier to Repair: It is easy to make a simple fix to an asphalt driveway. This type of repair is less expensive than repairs with other materials.
- Durable: This material can last up to 35 years meaning you can avoid further updates for the lifetime of your home.
- Flexible: Throughout every season of the year, your driveway will expand and contract as a result of the changing weather conditions. Asphalt is slightly flexible so minor expansion and contraction will not lead to cracks.
Free Estimates from Our Driveway Paving Contractors
If you are thinking of driveway paving, schedule an appointment with our team of driveway paving contractors. We will come to your home and assess the potential cost of the update. We will always properly analyze your current driveway and give you an accurate driveway paving estimate. Our team never adds on unnecessary costs to our estimates. In addition, we pass along savings to our customers with a 10% off special. Contact us to learn more about our 10% off special and discounts for senior citizens!
Licensed & Insured Driveway Paving Contractors
Our team of licensed and insured driveway paving contractors is proud to exceed customer expectations with every single service. The company does not have an un-involved owner; we have an owner that is active on every job site. Trust our team for superb craftsmanship, expert crews, and state-of-the-art equipment.